Keep Your Dog From Jumping
Does your dog jump on you or guests? View this 3-part video series, which will teach your dog:
- Not to jump on you when coming home.
- To greet guests politely.
- View first video and practice homework for 7 days.
- View second video and practice homework for 7 days.
- View third, and last, video.
Each video contains tons of information so rewind and watch several times. Bookmark for easy reference.
What you will need:
- Delicious dog training treats the size of a pea.
- 6-foot leash.
- Flat buckle collar or body harness.
- Clicker is optional. View “Clicker Training for Dogs” for more details.
Note: Always enroll your dog in a group dog training class. This video should not be used in place of dog training class attendance. Learn why it’s vital for dogs to attend by reading this article.
What questions do you have about teaching your dog not to jump? Note them in the comment section below.